National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
School Representative Job Post in Johannesburg Dec 2016
School Representative Employment Position in South Africa 2016
Career recruitment for School Representative in South Africa 2016
|Remuneration:||R11000 – R12300 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Petrol and cellphone allowance|
- Monitor given target, timeously red flag any deviations and liaise with regional coordinator.
- Liaise with the RC daily. reconfirm schedule and all other operational elements.
- Report to the regional MTD office to collect schedule of confirmed class lessons/posters and feedback forms from the RC.
- Make confirmation phone calls to all schools booked by RC, on a weekly basis.
- Prepare comprehensively for class lesson.
- Perform class lessons as per confirmed booking schedule
- Ensure class lessons are well executed, interactive and entertaining, in accordance with script guidelines.
- Ensure that teachers complete the feedback form after each completed class lesson.
- Complete the school rep feedback form after each class lesson representation.
- Capture the feedback electronically and email to the RC at the conclusion of lessons each days.
- Hand in original feedback forms at the weekly status meeting with the RC.
Administration/ general tasks
- Manage and control equipment and campaign elements.
- Ensure that travel logs are recorded accurately.
- Attend a weekly status meeting with the RC.
- Assist the RC at the MTD regional office, with school bookings and/or other project related admin when no class lessons booked and school holidays.
- To perform any other reasonably and/or lawful duties or tasks which fall outside the job description.
Ability to work independently, use initiative
- Takes full ownership of projects
- Completes tasks independently without supervision
- Uses initiative to solve problems
- Demonstrates a sincere positive attitude towards getting things done.
- Creates opportunities or minimise potential problems by anticipating and preparing for these in advance.
- Seeks out and/or accepts additional responsibilities in the context of the job.
Attention to detail
- Double-check the accuracy of information to provide accurate and consistent work.
- Provides information on a timely basis and in a usable form to others who need to act on it.
- Carefully monitors the details and quality of own and others’ work.
- Completes all work according to procedures and standards.
Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to remain calm and make objective decisions when under pressure.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
- Reliable, functions as an active participant. Flexibility. Commitment to the team. Treat others in a respectful and supportive manner.
- Recognises and capitalises on opportunities.
- Tries new things to reach challenging goals and persists until personal and team goals are achieved and commitments met.
- Works to meet individual and company goals with positive regard, acknowledgement of, and cooperation with the achievement of others’ goals.
- Motivates others to translate ideas into actions and results.
- Accuracy, clear and concise for email.
- Descriptive, accuracy and clear for proposal.
- Good presenting skills when presenting school lessons
- Presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking with an individual or before a group assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message.
- Develops or uses systems to organise and keep track of information (e.g., “”to-do”” lists, appointment calendars, follow-up file systems).
- Keeps track of activities completed and yet to do, to accomplish stated objectives.
- Keeps clear, detailed records of activities related to accomplishing stated objectives.
- Knows status of own work at all times
- Manage hours accurately and timeously record and submit.
- Ensure reception is advised of whereabouts when not in the office
Please note: must have valid code B licence and own vehicle.
- Time management
- Educational background
- Marketing agency background
087 353 9606