Sassa Social benefits

Social grant applications are administered by the South African Social Security Agency  (SASSA). Information on social grants and how to apply is available on the Services section of this website in all South African official languages.

Care dependency grant

Grant in aid

War veterans grant

Foster child grant

Disability grant

Admission of older persons to residential facilities

International social services

Old age pension

Child support grant

Social relief of distress

You can also apply for social relief of distress for temporary assistance.


Toll free: 0800 60 10 11 or CPS 0800 60 01 60 
Email: sends e-mail)  

[table id=1 /]