National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
SAP Test Analyst Job in South Africa November 2016
Employment Vacancy : EOH Recruitment Solutions Fresh careers 2016
Jobs opportunity : SAP Test Analyst Vacancy in South Africa Nov 2016
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
A great opportunity has just come in for a SAP test analyst!
The successful candidate must have SAP retail testing experience and will assist with the creation of the test plan and test type/task identification.
You will need good communication skills, be a dynamic, self-motivated amp; pro-active individual.
- Assist with the creation of the test plan and test type
- Provide timings for testing activities
- Conduct all testing activities during every stage of the test process
- Assist with UAT and end-user training as required, including
- Utilise a combination of methods, levels, types, approaches amp; methodologies as required, including
Skills and experience:
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- Must have SAP retail testing experience
- Four+ years’ testing, quality centre
- Defect management experience
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- An advantage would be knowledge or exposure of automation and or performance testing analysis and scripting
Liesl de Bruyn