Join us on Telegram
and get vacancies on your phone!
National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities
– 3978 vacancies
(e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities
– 251 vacancies
(e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
SAICA bursaries is available for students learning degree Bcomm in Accounting. Do not miss the great opportunit to study cost-free if you think you deserve the chance!
The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) is the nation’s professional accountancy body. The members of SAICA are entrepreneurs, business advisors and business leaders and SAICA provides the members with services, support and advices.
Available Fields of Study
SAICA bursaries are open for Grade 12 students intend to study or current university students who study Accounting towards the Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (code CB 011) and intend to be Chartered Accountant. The SAICA bursaries are apply at universities in collaboration with and they are University Of Cape Town, University of Pretoria, Univesity of Johannesburg, University of Orange Free State, University of Witwatersrand, Stellenbosch University, North-West University (Mafikeng Campus) and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
Requirements For Bursaries
- The bursaries awarded to Grade 12 graduates who intend to study toward degree Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Applicants are South African citizens; African or Colored
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of 60% in Mathematics or 5 or above according to NSC Scale of Achievements (not Maths literacy)
- Target of bursaries are students with financial needs and to confirm it, NSFAS Test Means will take test
- Applicants had graduated school or Matric not more than 2 years
Applying For Bursaries
SAICA bursaries provide education financial support for applicants who meet following requirements:
- Applicants must be South African citizens, specifically African or Colored
- Applicants must have minimum of 60% in Mathematics or 5 or above based on NSC Scale of Achievement (not Mathematics literacy)
- Applicants must be the ones with financial needs and will be tested by NSFAS Means Test for confirmation
- The bursaries only awarded to Grade 12 students who intend to study toward Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting degree
- Applicants had graduated Matric or school for less than 2 years
Applying For Bursary
The closing date of SAICA bursaries is on 30 April annually and the application form can be retrieved here:
Please attach the required documents:
- Applicant’s ID
- Parents’/guardian’s ID
- Recent applicant’s ID/Passport photograph
- Parents/guardian’s payslip or affidavit if unemployed
- Final Grade 11 and Grade 12 results, if graduated
- Acceptance letter from university
- Copy of dependants’ in family ID
- Write in separated sheet and the answer of questions:
1.) What is your motivation to be a Chartered Accountant?
2.) Why do you think you deserve the bursary?
- Handwritten short essay on yourself, family and plans for future career
- An official/stamped letter of confirmation that applicants are registered along with the subjects
Send the completed SAICA bursaries application from and other documents to:
Thuthuka Bursary Fund
PO Box 59875
Contact number 08610 72422