National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Post-Production Coordinator /Producer Job in South Africa 2016
The Flying Circus – Post-Production Coordinator / Producer Job in Johannesburg, Kyalami Park November 2016
Jobs description : Post-Production Coordinator / Producer Vacancy in South Africa 2016
Career opportunity at The Flying Circus in South Africa
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Kyalami Park|
|Type:||Contract Fixed Term|
The Flying Circus is looking for a Post-production Coordinator / Producer to join our dynamic team.
- Good communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding workflows and importance of milestones and deadlines.
- Good understanding of audio and Video formats as well as frame rates and video standards.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and meet deadline.
- Microsoft projects or similar project management systems.
- Experience in creating schedules and GANTT graphs.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects running concurrently.
- Minimum of four to five years’ solid work experience as a post-production coordinator/producer or similar position.
- Post-production facility/ studio or broadcast experience is required.
- This position will work closely with production teams in the post / CG workflow of original content, a solid understanding of post workflows is a must and CG workflows a plus.
- Film or high-end commercial environment experience is vital.
- To meet facility and client requirements by formulating and drawing up realistic schedules and tasks in conjunction with the project lead.
- To ensure that all schedules and tasks are error-free and is acknowledged and confirmed by all parties involved.
- To source appropriate and available resources as and when required and to ensure they meet the minimum requirements and within budget.
- To ensure that tasks and projects are inline with the project brief requirements and all deliverables are correct.
- To aid producers and team leaders as needed.
- To ensure that there is a clear line of communication between all parties involved, and to mitigate any unnecessary misunderstandings.
- To ensure proposed schedules are running on time and if not, schedules to be adjusted if required.
- To ensure the post-production’s teams requirements are met, understood and delivered on time.
- To chase up with various parties involved when needed to ensure a positive outcome.
- Understanding of CG workflows a plus.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- A go-getter.
- Team Player.
- High level of energy/ and self-motivated.
- Attentive to detail.
- Innovative/ proactive.
- Ability to give and take open and frank feedback.
- Ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Passionate about film, animation and visual art.
- A controller/assistant that ensures tasks are completed as and when needed.
The Flying Circus