National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
OFFICER REPRESENTED CLAIMS JOB 2016 : T.A.S.K GRADE 10 X5
Ref no: CO 18112016 PTA
The Road Accident Fund requires the services of qualified individuals at its Pretoria Regional Office for the position in Office represented claims
Purpose of the Job: To provide claims handling to ensures prompt and fair settlement of claims.
Qualifications & Experience
- B. Degree
- Relevant 3 years claims experience.
Key Performance Areas
- To estimate value of loss in terms of DOA
- To liaise with panel of experts for expert advice
- To quantify benefits and make appropriate offers
- To provide claims assistance during road shows
- Detail orientated and analytical thinker
- Decision making
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management
- Leadership skills,
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position isR324 072.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing Date: 29 November 2016
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer; successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: email@example.com OR Hand Deliver at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
(PLEASE QUOTE THE Ref. No. ON YOUR APPLICATION)
Email Applications to: