National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Marketing Manager Job in Cape Town, Paarden Eiland 2016
Absolute Pets – Marketing Manager Vacancy in Cape Town, Paarden Eiland Nov/Dec 2016
Employment Positions for Marketing Manager in South Africa Nov/Dec 2016
Absolute Pets Career recruitment in South Africa 2016
|Location:||Cape Town, Paarden Eiland|
About Absolute Pets
Absolute Pets is a well-capitalised and fast growing retail company that sells high-end pet food and accessories. The company’s aim is to be the leading pet care retailer in the country. The company has 38 stores, nine grooming parlours and an active e-commerce offering. For more information visit our website – www.absolutepets.com.
The role requires an experienced marketing manager to manage the marketing function with a view on increasing market share through growing brand awareness, advertising, customer relations and promotions
- Develop the marketing strategy for the group in line with company objectives. This will include the Absolute Pets brand and private label brands.
- Conceptualise, develop and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Be responsible for the execution of above-the-line and below-the-line campaigns, ensuring they are executed effectively, on time and on the budget.
- Manage and improve on the effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns.
- Prepare, monitor and maintain the monthly and annual marketing budget.
- Maintain effective communications and ensure consistency across channels.
- Manage and coordinate third party providers.
- Analyse market trends by conducting the relevant surveys and recommend changes to the marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the group’s corporate identity inclusive of the design and approval of all marketing material.
- Oversee digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Marketing degree/diploma.
- Minimum three years of marketing/marketing management experience.
- Experience in retail marketing.
- Graphic design or copywriting.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to take initiative.
- Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to change.
- Own transport.
021 510 0897