National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Market Research Analyst Job in South Africa Nov 2016
Career recruitment : GetSmarter New Jobs 2016
Employment Vacancy : Market Research Analyst Work in South Africa Nov 2016
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, observatory|
The market research analyst is required to produce valuable insights from research activities, that will help decision making for new courses with university partners. The research analyst will be required to support the market research function with proactive industry research, reactive research into new course proposals and market testing of new courses.
GetSmarter aims to improve lives through better education by helping working professionals advance their careers. We offer a portfolio of short courses, postgraduate degree programmes, and professional accounting programmes presented in partnership with international and South Africa’s leading universities.
- Production of viability analysis reports, and application of research methodology.
- Desktop research on new course ideas.
- Research and reading of industry reports and information available to the general public.
- Quantitative analysis of keyword search trends, job availabilities and other key data sources.
- Writing recommendations to the Select function to guide decisions on new course selections.
- Management of the market testing data and reporting back on results.
- Qualitative interviews and surveys of customers and interpretation of these responses.
- Tertiary qualification.
- Analytical skills with basic knowledge of statistics.
Job specific competencies
- Learning mindset – constantly looking for new ways to develop.
- High work ethic with dogged determination to produce results.
- Ability to work well with colleagues and to get buy in to new ideas.
- Organised and process oriented – able to manage small projects.
If you are experiencing any problems with the application process, please email email@example.com
Start date: as soon as possible
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks after applying for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.