National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
IThemba Labs: Bursary Programme 2017
IThemba Laboratory for accelerator based sciences is a group of multidisciplinary research laboratories administered by the NRF. Located at two sites in the Western Cape and Gauteng, these facilities provide for:
- Basic and applied research using particle beams
- Particle radiotherapy for the treatment of cancer
- The supply of accelerator-produced radionuclides for medical and industrial applications
- Applicants must be on their second year level of study.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 60% pass in their first year.
- Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
- Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
Bursaries are available in the following fields:
- ND / BTech (Mechanical Engineering)
- ND / BTech (Electrical Engineering)
- BEng (Electrical and electronic)
- BEng (Mechanical)
- BEng (Mechatronics)
- BSc (Computer Science)
The Bursary entails:
- Full Tuition
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply for this bursary, download the application form on the following website: http://tlabs.ac.za/.
- Send a completed application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com for attention Ms S Dunge.
Closing Date: 30 November 2016
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.