National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Internship – Quality Management / Food Technologist 2016
This position will be based at Bergkelder & JC Le Roux, Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to the Quality Controller Intrinsic in the Quality Department.
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing February and terminating on January.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Quality Assurance
- Maintaining the Quality Management System and Good Laboratory Practices
- Maintaining laboratory equipment and instruments in area of responsibility
- Performing relevant administrative duties
- Stand-in for Packaging analyst (Performing packaging inspections and process control inspections)To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Certified academic record
- Certified copy of Grade 12
- A letter from the tertiary institution
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution
- Certified copies of Identity Document
- If you are interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto Distell’s Careers Page: https://www.distell.co.za/careers/ in order to register and apply on-line.
Reference number: 3305 Closing Date: 02 December 2016
For vacancies in South Africa, preference will be given to Previously Disadvantages Individuals in line with Distell’s National EE plan.
‘Your career is your greatest asset, people are ours’