National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Graduate Programme at South32
South32 seeks a Supply Process Trainee within its procurement department in Johannesburg. The trainee will provide supply process training and support to South32 Africa Region operations in a timely and effective manner as instructed and in line with specified guidelines, processes and procedures.
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
• Knowledge of the Supply processes to comply with local and Standard Documents requirements;
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal functions (Maintenance, Production, etc.) to ensure operational training requirements are met in line with schedules;
• Draft Supply process training material;
• Schedule training sessions, identify and schedule users and training venues;
• Provide training and keep register of attendees;
• Provide Supply process support to operations;
• Track and report training initiative and improvement;
• Adheres to Local Procurement strategies.
• Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics and Psychical Science with 5 years’ supply experience which include Purchasing, Category Management, Warehousing and Inventory;
• Willingness to travel will be essential.
• Computer literacy in MS Office Suite and SAP is advantageous;
• Tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
How to apply
Closing date is 02 December 2016. Click here to apply online