National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Graduate / Internship at GEMS in South Africa 2017
The Government Employee Medical Scheme invites South African unemployed graduates who are between the ages of 18 – 35 to apply for the 2017 / 18 internship programme. The internship programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months. All positions are primarily based at Head Office in Pretoria but a limited number of posts are allocated to various CLO Regional Offices.
- Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Procurement
- Degree / Diploma inHealth Economics / Clinical Sciences
- Degree / Diploma in Internal Auditing
Governance and Compliance
- Degree / Diploma in Public Administration / Public Management / Secretarial / Communications
Contracts and Operations
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management / Operations Management
- Human Resources Management / Development
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology
Communications and Member Affairs
- Degree / Diploma in Communications / Marketing
Location: Limpopo, Bloemfontein, East London, Pietermaritzburg
How To Apply
Should you be interested, please apply by email your CV and certified copies of your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your location and reference number in the email.
Should you not hear from us by 31 January 2017.