Join us on Telegram
and get vacancies on your phone!
National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities
– 3978 vacancies
(e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities
– 251 vacancies
(e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Gold Fields Limited bursary happily informs that it is now available and invites enthusiastic South African students to grow and be part of the leading gold mining company. Investment is education and skills is undoubtedly will bring more contribution for the nation and improve the workforce lifestyle. So, are you are ready to take the challenge?
About Gold Fields Limited
Gold Fields Limited is the leading globally diversified company that concentrates in gold mining business and has eight operating mines in South Africa, Ghana, Peru and Australia. The total amount of gold produced by Gold Fields reach 2,2 million ounces per year. Aside from that Gold Fields also produce mineral reserves and mineral resources.
The Avilable Fields of Study
- Bsc Mining Engineering
- Bsc Electrical Engineering
- Bsc Geology Honors
- Bsc Mechanical Engineering
- Bsc Metallurgical Engineering
- Bsc Chemical Engineering
Some acceptable universities by Gold Fiels Limited bursary:
- University of Witwatersrand
- Pretoria University
- NorthWest University
- University of Johannesburg
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Cape Town
- Or specify other university
The requirement For Bursary
Gold Fields bursary has set several requirements that must be fulfilled by all applicants and those are:
- Applicants must be South African citizen and age 21 during first year of study
- Applicants intend to study or currently studying at any recognized university in South Africa acceptable to Gold Fields Limited
- Applicants must provide all grade 11 academic results and Grade 12 progress or have Grade 12 exemption certificate with expected symbols in Mathematics and Physical Science achievement level 6 or with Mathematics and Physical Science HG D or SG C symbols in old Matriculation system or results of tertiary
- Applicants intend to study bachelor’s degree full-time in the following year
- Accepted in university for the degree course as written in the bursary application form
- Successful bursars are obliged to work-back for Gold Fields Limited based on their sponsorship length
- Bursars are not receiving other bursary
Shortlisted candidates will be informed in June and required to undergo Pyschometric test and interview, beside medical examination. The bursary will be assessed based on bursars’ academic progress and will be notified. The bursars must sign bursary agreement and provide surety for the agreement.
Gold Fields bursary will cover university registration, tuition, living-out allowances, personal allowance and computer allowance.
Applying For Bursary
Gold Fields Limited bursary will be closed on June 30 and the application form can be retrieved here: