National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Gauteng department of education registration 2021
2021 School Admissions Applications For Grade 1 and Grade 8
GDE Admissions Online Applications for 2022 (Grade 7 and Grade 8 in Public Schools) is now open!!
- gauteng department of education online registration
- GDE admissions 2022: Step-by-step guide to online application
- government school registration for 2022
- gde admissions 2022 register
- online registration for grade 1
- gauteng department of education online registration 2022
- online registration for grade 8 2022 gauteng
- grade 1 registration 2022
- online registration for grade 1 2022 gauteng
The Gauteng Department of Education is mandated to provide compulsory basic education to all learners in the province progressively, including learners with special needs and early childhood education. The Department therefore; seeks to provide access to quality teaching, learning and assessment for all learners in the Gauteng Province.
Welcome to GDE Admissions Online Applications for 2022 (Grade 1 and Grade 8 in Public Schools)
Terms and Conditions
Online Application for admission of learners to Public Ordinary Schools
• The information requested is confidential and is intended only for purposes of Grade 1 and 8 applications in the Gauteng Province
• Once information on the application form is completed and submitted no changes can be made
• The Gauteng Department of Education therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions committed while completing the Online Application Form.
• Information and Documentation provided will be validated by the school where an application is made
• Any falsified or incorrect information/documentation provided may result in an application being rejected and/or disqualified
• Submission of the application does not guarantee placement of a learner at the schools selected. However, the Department will ensure that all learners that applied are placed