Département of Public Service and Administration
The Department of Public Service and Administration is a department of the South African government that is responsible for the organisation and administration of the civil service.
DPSA Circular For the Year 2021 – DPSA Circular 2021. DPSA Vacancies in the Public Service
DPSA Circular Introduction
- This Circular is, except during December, published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Public Service departments.
- Although the Circular is issued by the Department of Public Service and Administration, the Department is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Enquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
The management of the Department of Public Service and Administration has announced new DPSA Circular – Circular 14 of 2021 Vacancies Released Dates for for Qualified Applicants of the 2021.
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.