Join us on Telegram
and get vacancies on your phone!
National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities
– 3978 vacancies
(e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities
– 251 vacancies
(e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Department of Health Western Cape bursaries for full-time study is now open! The main purpose of the bursary is to appeal qualified students with the needed competency, skills and knowledge to join the Department in serving delivery needs. Its now your time to plan for your higher education and do not miss the great opportunity!
About Western Cape Government
Western Cape Government has the duty and right in creating laws for and provides services to the citizens of Western Cape. Collaborating with the national government and municipalities in the Western Cape to ensure all the people within area to have access to services, information and facilities they need. It has been the commitment of Western Cape government to deliver open opportunity for all society.
The Fields of Study Available
Department of Health Western Cape bursaries require fields of study listed below:
Bachelor of Entomology, Bachelor of Audiology, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor Surgery, Bachelor of Pharmac, National Diploma in Radiography and Emergency Medical Care. Please note that more health science study fields may be added or removed in different academic year depend on Departmental service needs.
Applicants interested in applying for Western Cape Government health bursaries are expected to adhere the following criterion:
– Applicants must be South African residing in Western Cape
– Applicants are accepted at the desired accredited Higher Education Institution
– Applicants should provide provisional acceptance or registration letter from an accredited university/institution at the start of the financial year
– Applicants are expected to submit all annual and supplementary examinations within 30 days of receiving the results
Applying For Bursaries
There are steps in applying for Department of Health Western Cape bursaries and those are:
- Apply at university/institution for the required fields
- Get the applicaction forms at HEI financial aid office
- Complete the application form
- Make sure that every needed documents: South Africa residency ID, latest academic year’s results or Matric certificate. Current Grade 12 students are allowed to submit June mid year examinations results
- Disabled people should provide provisional letter from doctor/clinic/hospital
- Proof of residence (eg. lease agreement, rate, an affidavit, account statement, etc.)
- Parent’s or guardian’s proof of income (eg. SASSA letter, payslip or tax certificate)
- Motivation letter for bursary, addressed to the Bursary Committee
The application form can be obtained here:
For more information about Department of Health Western Cape bursaries,, contact: