Join us on Telegram
and get vacancies on your phone!
National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities
– 3978 vacancies
(e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities
– 251 vacancies
(e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Here are some criteria or requirements from CETA learnerships which we found on their application form. At least, you must meet all of the qualifications in order to be approved by the team in the future.
- ID card or passport photo in printed version is the first thing you have to prepare
- Green RSA Identity Document is required with original certificate
- Banking account details should be included for payment proof in the future
- Residential address must be provided in details
- Original medical certificate will be provided for the learners who have a disability
- That is all the application form criteria which should be prepared in the beginning by the applicants
- Complete CVs
How to Apply
Last but not least, the applicants are able to apply their CV for CETA Learnerships during September until January each year. For your information, the workplace skill plans will be conducted on April until May. It means that they will open the recruitment before those months obviously. You will get better information about their learnerships by clicking http://www.ceta.org.za/education/ as their official website. Unfortunately, the 2016 learnership is currently closed now. But, you can try your opportunities in career program of CETA. They look for some required position in August every year.