Join us on Telegram
and get vacancies on your phone!
National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities
– 3978 vacancies
(e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities
– 251 vacancies
(e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
To those of you who is interested to learn engineering and work in the related field of study, ArcelorMittal South Africa bursaries offers you one of the best opportunities to help you reach for your dreams! The demands for engineering employees are rising and ,undoubtly, eager and well-educated candidates are highly required too. If you think you are capable of being a part the prestigious steel manufacturer, find out more below.
About ArcelorMittal Group
As the biggest producer of steel on African continent, ArcelorMittal company has supply more than 60% of steel in South Africa and exports the rest to other African countries. With almost 9500 employees in KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng, and Western Cape, ArcelorMittal prioritizes its values of customer-focus, caring, safety, and commitment. As the foremost steel producer that reaches within 60 countries worldwide, ArcelorMittal positions also include Sales and Marketing, Information Management, Finance, Investor Relations, Legal, Communication, Procurement and Logistics, and Human Resources division. These aspects builds ArcelorMittal to have big role in steel manufacturing business.
Field of Study Bursaries Available
ArcelorMittal will provides for Engineering and Technician bursaries, which are only awarded to full-time students and to those who attend university in required fields. The bursary will be assessed by candidate’s academic performance from time to time. The regulation for both are the same and the required field of studies are mentioned below:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology (IT)
The Requirements of Bursaries
ArcelorMittal bursaries are given since school level and in future it will covers tuition fees, accommodation plus meals fees, book fees (limited), a set of personal computer, and a scientific calculator. Interviews will be held in April during school holidays every year. Applicants should carefully notice the requirements and those are:
- Applicants are current Grade 12 students who have completed minimum of 70% in Grade 11 for Physical Science and Mathematics.
- Grade 12 also have minimum of 60% of same subjects entirety
- Applicants expected to pass Grade with satisfying results
- After study completion, selected candidates are willing to sign for 2 years of Engineering training programme and register as professional engineers upon completion.
- Bursars in the second and third of academic year must attend six weeks of practical training in year end suggested by universities
- Current Bachelor of Engineering student on related field of study may also apply by attaching CV and academic transcripts at email@example.com
Practitioner assistance will be given to bursars for further working experience and appliance of theoretical knowledge.
Applying For Bursaries
ArcelorMittal bursaries application can be made online at https://arcelormittal.jonti2.co.za