National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
Apprenticeships at BAT Hiedelburg
Closing Date: 30 November 2016
To acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to be certified competent as an Artisan (Mechanical).
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan (Mechanical / Instrumentation).
- Assist artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
- Provide evidence according to the development plan.
- Demonstrate competence against the AgriSeta Curriculum Ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately.
- Physical fitness and manual dexterity.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interactive personal style.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the team outputs
- Matric/Grade 12
- N3 – Mechanical or Technical Matric or equivalent trade applicable subjects.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.