National Government, Provincial Governments and Municipalities – 3978 vacancies (e.g. Department of Correctional Services, Gauteng Department of Health, City of Tshwane and many more)
Major, National, Provincial and Municipal Public Entities – 251 vacancies (e.g. Post Office, Transnet, Telkom and many more)
2020 Internship Opportunities at COGTA
The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs is offering Internship Programme, not exceeding 12 months, to unemployed graduates.
Applicants must have satisfied the academic requirements for the advertised field of study/ discipline and should not have previously served as an intern or contract worker in the Public Service/ Private Sector. Must not be older than 35 years.
Internship Opportunities Available in this departments:
• Corporate Communications
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resource Management
• Information and Communication Technology
• Facilities Management
• Finance and Accounting
• Governance and Risk
• Office Management
• Security Risk Management
• Disaster Risk Management and Fire & Rescue Operations
• Municipal/Government Finance and Auditing
• Municipal Integrated Development Planning
• Municipal/Public Management and Governance
• Public Policy/Policy and Development Studies
• Public/Municipal Finance and Accounting
• Town and Regional Infrastructure Planning/Construction Engineering
Closing Date: 13 December 2019.
Applications must be sent via e-mail to ETD.CoGTA@gauteng.gov.za. Subject line must read APPLICATION FOR COGTA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME, INDICATING THE RELEVANT STUDY FIELD FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
Applications must be directed to the Director: Human Capital Management, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, motivation letter and certified copies of qualifications.
Applications must be submitted separately if applying for more than one internship opportunity. Enquiries: Ms. Nokuthula Khanyile to Nokuthula.firstname.lastname@example.org.